Butterbean's Café: The Movie is a 2020 American-Irish animated fantasy movie was produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio and Brown Bag Films and was distributed by Paramount Pictures and was released on November 26, 2020 along with a 2020 short film Sunny Day: Sunny's Night Out at The Prom.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Margaret Ying Drake as Butterbean, A fairy with light skin, dark blue eyes and brunette hair who opens and works at her own café. Her signature color is blue, and her symbol is a bean. Her cooking tool is a whisk.
- Gabriella Pizzolo as Cricket, Butterbean's younger sister with light skin, light blue eyes and blonde hair in two pigtails. Her signature color is pink, and her symbol is a heart. Her cooking tool is an icing bag. She was mostly used in the song "Let's Get Cookin'" in the sentence, "Grab a cup of friendship".
- Kirrilee Berger as Poppy, Butterbean's bespectacled friend with light skin, green eyes and red hair in a ponytail, who runs the kitchen. Her signature color is orange, and her symbol is a flower. Her cooking tool is a kitchen spoon.
- Olivia Grace Manning as Dazzle, Butterbean's friend with dark skin, brown eyes and purple hair in two curly buns, who runs the café's front counter and cash register. Her signature color is purple, and her symbol is a star. Her cooking tool is a stylus.
- Quinn Breslin as Jasper, The delivery boy with light skin, brown eyes and blue hair, who supplies the café with fresh ingredients. Originally a wingless fairy, he developed wings upon joining Butterbean's crew. His signature colors are blue and green, and his symbol is a lightning bolt.
- Frank Welker as Cookie, A winged, flying cat who lives in Butterbean's Café. She is owned by Cricket. She is playful cat and sometimes gets into trouble by hiding in unexpected places.
- Alysia Reiner as Ms. Marmalady, An older fairy with pale skin, brown eyes and blonde hair in a bun, who is Butterbean's foil. Because she and her workers produce sub-par products, her café hardly get customers. Her café was originally the only restaurant in Puddlebrook until Butterbean opened hers, thus she is jealous of Butterbean and wants to put hers out of business, but her schemes always fail.
- Chris Phillips as Spork and Spatch, Ms. Marmalady's bumbling monkey employees who are interested in the food Butterbean is making, much to the dismay of Ms. Marmalady. Spork is more obese and has orange fur, while Spatch is thinner and has tan fur. Though they would do Ms. Marmalady's schemes, they would also sometimes serve somewhat as her conscience.
- Frank Welker also voices as Marzipan, A dark grey cat owned by Ms. Marmalady. A stray cat at first, he walks into Butterbean's Café where he knocks stuff off surfaces, causing Cookie to get the blame. Ms. Marmalady adopted him out of jealousy of Butterbean having two pets, and named him Marzipan after the marzipan biscuits the café crew made at the time. Marzipan adores Ms. Marmalady but does not seem to like Spork and Spatch.
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
- Butterbean's Café Theme Song (Extended Version) – Jeannie Lurie'
- Dress You Up – Madonna
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- Baby Shark – Pinkfong
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten